CONSULTANT – REGIONAL-LEVEL TEAM
Numu Consulting is a strategy and management consulting firm serving privately owned groups as well as public and non-profit institutions in the MENA region.
Primary services include strategy and management services such as strategic planning, turnarounds, business planning, and organization, etc. Numu Consulting aspires to help leading companies, and a diverse group of governments, institutions, and non-profit organizations solve their most difficult management challenges, to improve their strategies, organizations, and operations.
Based initially in Tunis and Dubai, Numu Consulting covers the Middle East and North Africa region, offering to clients a customized and adapted world class strategy consulting service, with deep knowledge of the region’s dynamics, done by professionals from the region and committed to the region, who have experience with some of the best international consulting companies. In serving clients, Numu Consulting strives to bring results not only recommendations. It commits to its core values, selects distinctively talented people, and adopts a highly collaborative approach.
Numu Consulting is a Swicorp investment. Swicorp is a private financial services group providing solutions in the spheres of investment banking, private equity and principal investment in the MENA region. Founded in 1987, Swicorp employs close to 100 professionals and has offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah, Tunis and Geneva.
NUMU CONSULTING IS RECRUITING Numu Consulting is seeking to hire highly motivated professionals to join the team. Opportunities are available for Engagement Managers, Associates and Experts on both a freelance and full time basis.
The Consultants will be working on a major government project within the GCC focused on an integrated program to develop regions.
- List and analyze local initiatives for the development of the regions
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative assessments of regions
- Engage local stakeholders through the organization of meetings & workshops and draft reports accordingly
- Undertake a benchmarking of regional development programs
- Work on the definition of shared vision in regions
- Design and work on an integrated plan for the regions and actions plans at both national and local levels, with input from public officials and private sector representatives
Candidate Profile & Requirements:
- Masters or MBA from a leading school.
- 1-4/5+/10+ years of experience in management consulting within a top tier firm
- Experience in setting regional and national strategies for government entities
- Experience in community engagement initiatives/projects
- Strong analytical & organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Required fluency in English AND Arabic
- Ability & willingness to work on assignments throughout the MENA region with extensive travel requirements.